[jhb] Re: FSX hardware

  • From: FrankTurley@xxxxxxx
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 04:57:35 EDT

In a message dated 16/09/2007 09:18:14 GMT Daylight Time, gwinsk@xxxxxxx
writes:

What I'd  hope to do is to assign the Fuel Dump toggle action to a
keyboard  stroke(s). If, for instance, it was toggled by pressing D, then
it's easy  to assign that keystroke to a labelled GoFlight module button.
Press the  button and fuel starts to dump, press again and it  stops.

Sorry, don't think the ACE tool allows us to hi-jack key press ops, I
suspect because FS wants to be boss of these, as it allows users to play with
them,
within the limits of the FS listed events, as opposed to the entire events
range.

Frank T.