[jhb] Re: FAO Gerry - FSX Farmstrips

  • From: Phil Reynolds <phil.reynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2014 13:17:50 +0000

Paul,

You just beat me to it...was just about to ask about the trees with the lack of
transparency!

I also resorted to a quick(ish) reinstall of FS9 to get the 54 texture files.
However I only found 5 files starting with "tree"?

I'll hold off doing any more and wait for the impending link.

Many thanks

Phil