[jhb] Re: EGBB

  • From: "Mike Brook" <mike.brook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 10:27:36 -0000

I've never been able to understand why that Belgian person hasn't been
booted off that forum.  Her/his/its comments haven't never been constructive
and she/he/it seems to delight in arguing and insulting people regardless of
the topic.  I'm also staying well out of it ...

M.

p.s. I still think your EGBB is superb!