[jhb] Defrag

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2008 14:53:29 +0000

I've done one defrag of the C: Drive, on which FSX and FS9 sit, not long ago. Before treating it to the optimum performance job, described in the Defrag manual, I decided to give my G disk its first defrag. That's the one reserved for VFR GM, Horizon GeneX and VFR Nettherlands. It's predicted time to completion, after running for an hour, is 78 hours!

I need a new hobby for a couple of days.

Actually I need a very stiff drink. SWMBO put her car in for service and a radiator repair. They've just phoned up with an estimate for all the jobs that need to be done. I don't think she's going to be ecstatic about £1400..........