[jhb] Re: Booked in for Tuesday

  • From: "bones" <bones@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 09:49:38 +0100

Mixture on the Tiger is reversed you know.. <g>

Fully back for rich and fully forward for lean. There is a stop on the
throttle lever so you can only lean after power is applied. If you throttle
back the throttle pulls the mixture back into a richer setting.

A bit of thought will show why you can't stop a Tiger on the mixture. You
just throttle back and kill the switches - something you would be hung for
in any modern GA aircraft.

And yes, FS can't emulate the interconnected levers either..