[jhb] Re: Boeing C17

  • From: "Frank Fisher" <ffisher991@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 19:39:01 +0100

Boeing C17Great shot, much better when they are flying slow, I see that it has
full flaps and gear down.
I have a vague memory of seeing a Concorde 'walking' tail down along the runway
at Duxford, could be wrong.
BTW, at this current time, a thunderstorm is overhead (1835Z).
Do not know how long I will be online, my BB speed has dropped from 1.9Mb to
0.25Mb (upload still 0.38Mb). BT is going to get an earful shortly.
Frank