[jhb] Re: Astronomy

  • From: Mike Lucas <mhlucas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 21:17:28 +0000

Gerry

You'll be paying around £40 more for that one but I'd say you're getting a
better scope for your money.  And I would always prefer Warehouse Express
over Jessops.  I could find only a couple of reviews (on Amazon) but both
very good - and I happen to know one of the reviewers personally, and I
would trust his opinion.

Mike L