[jhb] Re: ATC Course (Month 27)

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2010 11:12:18 +0100

Lethargy!

Gerry Winskill

Peter Dodds wrote:
One of the characteristics of online flying organisations, be they flying
clubs like ours (Cix) or the official online service providers, ATCOs or
whatever, is that most do not last long.  At Cix VFR we get new members
from time to time who want to change the world "Why don't you do this" or
"I can rebuild your 8,800 file website in a week".  We gently suggest
they slow down a bit and talk about their idea.  2 weeks later they've
gone.

JHB alone seems to be immune from this disease.

Peter