[jhb] Re: AI In FSX

  • From: "Paul Reynolds" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 14:59:49 +0100

Bones:

Sorry folks but I'm not understanding this at all. Why do different users
have differing key mapping for FSX?

bones

At a guess I'd say it's because the Standard.XML also contains our
controller mappings ... Which would make it a non-standard XML but that's
microsoft for you, say one thing, mean another.

If Gerry has remapped his view commands for his controller and, in the
process, this mapped a previously defined slew key then I suspect the slew
key has been remapped to an available view key - CTRL SPACE being Eyepoint
Reset on my system.

Clever programming or a pain in the proverbial? You decide.

Paul