Re: yahoo

  • From: "Michael Babcock" <mouki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 22:46:48 -0800

thanks.
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission may contain
legally privileged, confidential information belonging to the sender. The
information
is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or taking any action based on the contents of this
electronic mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic
mail
in error, please contact sender and delete all copies.