RE: windowsXP

  • From: "Jim Grimsby" <jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 11:07:07 -0800

hi
the easy way is to go to the desktop.
you can do with from any where by pressing windows m.
now go to my computer.
press alt enter. this will bring up the system dialog.
press jaws key b to read the dialog.  while reading you will find out
the following
version of windows
being used on your system. registered to
who this copy of windows is registered to.
organization
the company if any
type of cpu
bench mark