Re: windowsXP

  • From: "brandon : serrebi" <serrebi101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 10:50:41 -0800

Go to windows update and do a scan for updates.
Really sp2 is great. Lots of improvements and if the half open limit is tooken
care of, no downsides. Add me to msn serrebitranceaddict@xxxxxxxxxxx or skype
serrebi2006 and if you need more help we can chat.

Brandon
Check out my Multiply page!
http://serrebi.multiply.com
and my group, commercial trance fans with music uploads!
http://commercialtrancefans.multiply.com
skype: serrebi2006 [if you need to talk to me, please add me to your list
first. No anonimus calls are allowed.]
msn: serrebitranceaddict@xxxxxxxxxxx
yahoo: djserrebi
mercora: serrebi101