Re: windows media problem

  • From: "francis" <francisrwama@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 10:18:24 +0100

how do we use the data base?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Dave Hutchins
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2007 9:32 PM
  Subject: Re: windows media problem

  Hi,
  I have the same problem with wmp 11, but I have everything checked that is
supposed to be checked, mine will read some cd's, like the Doors double cd, it
only read on cd out of 2, it quit reading cd's on a regular basis after I
ripped Jimmy Buffet, then it would read on a hit or miss kind of thing, it
could be your cd's, what I do is go back and rename then after they are in my
music, its time consuming, but it works, not all of them do this, Wayne
Hancock's Swing tunes was read by wmp 11.  Dave
  Don't worry about the materialistic things, most big gifts come in small
packages.  It is better to give than to receive.  Dave Hutchins