Re: windows anti spyware program

  • From: "Will Pearson" <will-pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 20:09:02 -0000

Hi;

As a follow up, I've posted comments regarding the accessibility problems on
private.microsoft.security.spyware.general

This is one of the news groups that have been set up for bug reporting,
commenting and general enquiries regarding Microsoft Anti-spyware.  Feel
free to add to my comments that are there, as it's a public forum open to
all.  You can find sign up details at:
http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp?ICP=spyware&sLCID=us

Will Pearson
Microsoft MVP (Visual Developer/VC++)