Re: why does demo say 8 days left?

  • From: "Debbie Scales" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 18:08:39 -0400

They are two different things.
You can use jaws and use it for free and it will run in demo mode for 40
minutes, then you have to reboot.
Or there is a demo version of jaws that you can purchase that will run for
sixty days.  It doesn't require restarting every forty minutes, but has an
expiration date after which it won't run.
But for the life of me I can't find that information on the FS site anywhere
right now to give you a link.
Debbie