Re: why does demo say 8 days left?

  • From: "Debbie Scales" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 18:30:55 -0400

Yes like I say, it might have changed because I can't find it on the pricing
page.
I think what the "demo" version now is must be free, but runs out after a
certain number of days.  Do you know if that one requires restarting every
40 minutes?  If it doesn't then that is probably the "demo" version.
You just want to download from the jaws 7.1 link.
When that runs, it lets you run it in demo mode for forty minutes, but
doesn't expire.
At least that's my thinking, smile.  I agree it isn't docmented well.
Debbie