Re: where can I ask questions about focus blue

  • From: "Zdenek Vopat" <zdenekvopat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2010 23:25:40 +0200

Hi Kery:
first off, since I am still unable to call you for whatever reason do you have
skype working now?
and if so can we meet there let us say tomorrow sunday at 9 am pacific time?
Secondly I have few questions about focus blue:
1. I pressed some buttons and the display started  to move authomatically how
can I stop it? I tried to press thesew buttons again and it did not owrk.
2.  is there ssome kind of help like in jaws insert-1 so you can press the
buttons on the display and you just see what these buttons do without actually
doing anything, some equivalency to jaws help?
3. how to go back to default settings in case that I completely fuck everything
up?
4. english manual says that there are jucch 5 marks ab above the buttons but
there seemsto be 7 of them?
what is the difference between the cursors like:
move a braille cursor to pc cursor
move a braille cursor to current cursor
and so on.
Many thanks.