where can I ask questions about focus blue

  • From: "Zdenek Vopat" <zdenekvopat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 23:08:53 +0200

Hello listers:
first of my appologize for my language in my previous post. I thought that it
is being sent to one particularl member, so sorry if I offended someone.
Secondly since I did not get any response I am posting my questions again:
1. I pressed some buttons and the display started  to move authomatically how
can I stop it? I tried to press these buttons again and it did not wowrk.
2. how to go back to default settings in case that I completely screw
everything up?
3. english manual says that there are just 5 marks  above the navigation row
buttons but there seems to be 7 of them?
4. what is the difference between the cursors like:
move a braille cursor to pc cursor
move a braille cursor to current cursor
and so on.
5. If I sellect a menu pc cursor follows braille cursor how do I make jaws to
read the portion of the screen where I moved with a braille display? The
braille display moves the actual cursor moves as well but the jaws does not say
anything. So how do I make sure that jaws speaks when I move a braille display?
6. I was trying to update to the latest jaws 11 and I was given the message
jaws can not update possible problem some files were deleted or renamed run
repair jaws, how do I run repair jaws?
Many thanks.
Zdenek