Re: webrebates

  • From: "chevelle" <chevelle33@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 21:41:01 -0400

Hi,
you might want to get spyware guard and spyware blaster.  Both of these
programs block spyware. I am pretty sure I don't have tois web rebate, but I
will check my computer. Also it is a good idea to get these spyware blocking
programs on your computer. You really don't want to get the gator spyware
program on your computer either. Both spyware guard, and spyware blaster are
free, and can be found on the jfw lite website. Both programs work really
well.