Re: webrebates

  • From: "John Miller" <n1umj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 21:20:18 -0400

Noadware will find it but make you pay to get rid of things,  be careful,
that web rebates comes back on you, I had to use highjack this on 2
computers this week because they both had webrebates and every time we
uninstalled it it came back with in 5 minutes, maybe you have a different
version, and if it doesn't come back in the next couple days email me off
list and let me know so I can take notes on it for next time, if you want to
give it a shot, I can email you off list the steps to get rid of it but you
have to use highjack this and be very very careful with a program like that.
Luckily that program does work great with jaws which surprised me.