using two sound cards

  • From: "Jerry Neufeld" <jerry.neufeld@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 11:59:31 -0500

Excuse me for resurrecting this often discussed subject. Not needing to know
at the time, like otheres, I jumped past messages I surely could have used.

My wife would like to work at her computer with Eloquence through her
headphones and listen to music via Winamp through an external set of
speakers, all this requiring two sound cards used simultaneously, it seems
to me, assuming such a thing is possible with Jaws. Anyone with experience
or advice on this topic who would care to share with me can write me off
line at the below address.

Thanks again to everyone for their indulgence.

Jerry
jerry.neufeld@xxxxxxxxxx