RE: using open office

  • From: "Patricia A. Thorsen" <pattythorsen@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 09:36:37 -0600

I tried just now and in  Microsoft Word, you can go onto the Format menu, then go down to the last item on the menu, Reveal Formatting, or press V for Reveal Formatting.  The third checkbox says Show all formatting marks.  I confess I was not aware it was possible to turn off formatting marks until you posed the question.  I did not change my JAWS settings in any way.  I am not sure whether this is possible in other applications or not.

Peace be with you,

Patty
    May we together go laughing,
    May we together go dancing
    With feet tripping lighter than air.
    May we together go singing
    With spirits ignited
    May we light up this world.
       An "assignment",
       On a dare,
       From a friend
          at
     St. Francis Cabrini Catholic Church
       February 26, 2005

From:  "Jouie" <jouiecel27@xxxxxxxxx>
To:  <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:  RE: using open office
Date:  Tue, 28 Feb 2006 22:27:30 -0800

-- To post a message to the list, send it to jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message to jfw-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word unsubscribe in the subject line. Archives located at: //www.freelists.org/archives/jfw If you have any concerns about the list, post received from the list, or the way the list is being run, do not post them to the list. Rather contact the list owner at jfw-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx