using open office

  • From: "Cathie Jacobse" <cjacobse@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 11:17:38 -0800

Hi, I'm new to the list, so not sure if this has been touched on before. I have downloaded the fre version of open office, rather than of paying for ms office. And of course I've run into a couple of problems.I have saved A document from an attachment that I sent myself from another computer. The open office document has periods between all the words & jaws says paragraph very frequently, enough to drive me batty. I can try to save them again, but if anyone has a experience with open office, any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
Thanks,

Cathie

cjacobse@xxxxxxxxx