Re: uploading

  • From: "brandon : serrebi" <serrebi101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 08:42:37 -0800

from what I know, most uploads are regulated by your ISP's upload speed. Using
the same practices that download managers make[multiple upload connections to
the same server, etc] to increase upload speeds in this instance would not have
the same affect, unless the ftp server, or whatever has a poorly implimented
upload limit system, or your talking a proticall that is limited on your isp.

Brandon
msn: serrebitranceaddict@xxxxxxxxxxx
yahoo: djserrebi
mercora: serrebi101
http://www.mercora.com
broadcast your music! and listen and discover new music!