Re: unsubscribe

  • From: "Francis Daniels" <fdaniels@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 07:54:20 -0700

Hi Marsha,

Having been on a number of lists, you learn what to look for and how to do
things.  The moderator will send regular notices as to list behavior, and among
other things, how to unsubscribe if you wish to leave the list.  Maybe I should
have said that the moderator "should" provide these things.  I know I do on my
Blind Interpreters list.

Does that mean I read the whole email every time?  No, but I know that the
notice is at the bottom of the email if I need to refresh my memory.  If I am a
new member to a list, it is my responsibility to learn how to fully participate
on the list.

Francis