Re: unable to get into Winamp preferences

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 05:58:23 -0700

Thanks. I see. So there aren't any ordinary Jaws scripts enabling me to
manipulate my Winamp? I never thought about it. With other applications that
need scripts, like Audible Manager or AdAware, I've had to actually procure
scripts and install them in that folder, where they reside. But that .tmf
file is the only evidence I see in that folder that there's any Jaws
connection with Winamp.