two windows live mail version 2009 questions with Jaws 12

  • From: Daniel McGee <mc-g@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 19:43:51 +0000

Dear list just want to ask for thoes who use jaws 12 and windows live mail 2009
do you experience the following.
1. one can't edit/view or merlipuate edit fields e.g. To:
2. When One wants to save a Draft with control S for continueing to write on it
later, I have notice that when you go to continue that draft you can't edit it
effectively. For instence When I usually write an email or reply to a post I
turn the vertural curser off because I know its going to mess up i.e. put me in
the wrong place. I have notice that if you turn this off when in the drafts you
can't read what you have written. I am sorry to say this but it can be blimming
annoying at times! Does anyone know why jaws turns off its vertural curser in
windows live mail when say replying to a message?
Cheers
Daniel