re: tv tuner cards

  • From: "John Miller" <n1umj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW list" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 11:06:27 -0400

Hi, I have an ATI all in wonder TV tuner card in my computer and a USB one for my laptop and they work well enough with jaws. I don't have any problem though I haven't used the one on the laptop that much yet, it's the identical software though so it should be the same. Setup was easy as is the one in this computer to use, I use it a bit. I got the high end one, as I seem to do a lot but I'm sure the lower end ones are good too, looks like the same thing but with out the remote and a couple other features I have.

John Miller N1UMJ
AIM and yahoo messenger: N1UMJ
home page:
http://home.comcast.net/~n1umj/wsb/html/view.cgi-home.html-.html

-- JFW related links: JFW homepage: http://www.freedomscientific.com/ Scripting mailing list: http://lists.the-jdh.com/listinfo.cgi/scriptography-the-jdh.com JFW List instructions: To post a message to the list, send it to jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message to jfw-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word unsubscribe in the subject line. Archives located at: //www.freelists.org/archives/jfw