Re: AVG install problem

  • From: RAWest <rawest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 11:24:38 -0400

Hello

I am running roxio easy cd/dvd creator 6 with avg 7.5.

When I first installed avg 7.1 I received the message about a roxio conflict, but went ahead anyway with the installation.

Afterwards I found the roxio cd driver update from the avg website and installed that.

Again my version of avg has been running fine.

Best of luck to all

Robert

----- Original Message ----- From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>