RE: trying to get P/DF file with JAWS 10

  • From: "Thomas J. Hesley" <pulse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 23:03:12 -0500

The print on these channel lineup PDF pages is quite small.  In fact, I had
to enlarge it to 200% before I could get a clear view of it on my monitor.
Further, it appears that much of it was scanned, and therefore is not
represented as text in the PDF file.  Try making the print real big.
Perhaps JAWS will recognize and read it then.

Tom Hesley