Re: trouble on the net

  • From: "Kirsten Edmondson" <keaedmondson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 18:02:51 -0000

I think it might be an internet explorer problem, I had that a month or so ago
- where the net would keep crashing whenever I clicked on a link, I'm on j9
xpsp2. Seems to have resolved itself recently - *crosses fingers* so maybe just
give it a few days. Alternatively it could be your internet connection, maybe
it's not functioning as well as it used to.