trouble on the net

  • From: "alice dampman" <alicedh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 06:25:57 -0500

Hi, all,
    For the last few days, it seems that almost every time I try to use links
on web pages, I get the message "the web page can not be displayed." I can't
seem to read the pages with the PC cursor, although if I use insert B, the
whole page will be rattled off, and if I engage the JAWS cursor, it will read
some of the page, the way the JAWS cursor always does.
    There was something today on the "can't display the web page" page about
something in AVG options, something about blocking or redirecting url's or
something. Since I did not understand what it was talking about, I ddid not
click anything.
Anybody got any ideas about this odd behavior.
Thanks.
Alice
alicedh@xxxxxxxxxxx