transferring place markers from Jaws 6 to Jaws 7

  • From: "Troy Burnham" <tburnham@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 09:30:26 -0500

Hi All,
I copied my place markers from Jaws 6 to Jaws 7 and they don't seem to be
recognized, every time that I hit the letter k on a page that I know has a
place marker it tells me that there is no place marker.  Is there a fix for
this?  I have even tried refreshing the screen with insert-escape because I
have had to do that in the past and that isn't even helping.
Troy