Re: the new machine

  • From: "Robert Hebert" <roberthebert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 20:19:08 -0800

I use McAfee and here is what works for me.
There is likely an easier way to solve the problem but I do as follows:
1. Turn on the jaws cursor.
2. I then arrow down  to "continue what I was doing."
3. I then route jaws to pc and the message disappears and I can indeed continue
with what I was doing.
Now all kinds of folks have told me this can't work but I can tell you that I
have been using these steps since January of 2004 and it has worked absolutely
every single time and this method has not failed me---no, not even once.
I get this message only when a new update is downloaded to my machine which on
average is about every 5 days.