Re: test, please reply

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 13:00:08 -0700

Indigo,

Just for clarification's sake, I think that when you don't see your own
posts among the messages from a list you're subscribed to, it's got to be
because you've personally set that list to behave that way. Some lists offer
you a choice in this regard, though I think most people accept the common
default to let them receive their own posts along with the others.

I say this just in case some list you're on seems inconvenient or confusing
because your own posts never appear in your inbox. If so, and you don't like
that, you can most likely change it if you request advice from the list
owner about how to set your list parameters.
.

aappear youre what they