Re: table to excel

  • From: "Terrill Reynolds" <terrill1@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 20:57:05 -0400

1. Save the webpaige as a textt file.

2. Go to 'File' in Excel page.  Click on 'Open' and browse (in 'Look In' ) to
your desktop where the file to be opened is located.
Change the file type at the bottom of the screen to ' All Files'.

3. Find the file you want to open.

4. When the text import wizard appears, you will select Delimited and click on
Next.

5. When the next screen appears, select 'comma' the delimited. You will also
need to remove the check from the 'tab' box and then click on Next

6. Now save your file to your computer. Go to File - Save As. Save the document
with a name different from the download file name and with an ".xls" extension.
 Type" and choose "Microsoft Excel

Sincerely,
Terrill Reynolds
Email: