Re: status bar

  • From: "Judith Bron" <jbron@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 00:45:30 -0400

Hi Francis, I just did it but then a strange thing happened.  The words "draw
auto shapes" showed up in my task bar.  Before I went nuts I rebooted and now
everything is normal.  Do you have any idea about what happened to my document?
 This is a real puzzlement and I'm wondering if these things happen to
documents that just sit in the computer.  Thanks, Judith