RE: starting jaws as a service

  • From: "Chris Jenkins" <saveup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 15:05:15 -0400

Hello Alvin.

Just curious why do you want to start jaws as a service under Windows vista?
If you are wanting to start Jaws for Windows as a service so that you can
have speech while switching users this is no longer necessary.  As a matter
of fact you can have jaws unload for one user while speaking again at the
logon screen and for the second user when they login.

I hope this helps.