speech rate

  • From: Jean Menzies <jemenzies@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Jfw List <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 15:48:10 -0600

I'm experimenting with some of the speech and sound manager choices such
as the Proofreading with attributes, or the modified Classic ones.  I
haven't decided which one works best for my application yet, but when I
choose one where font information is actually spoken , in other words it
says it in actual words, how can I make that message voice just a bit
slower?  I've gone to Jaws individual voice settings, but none of the
four voices listed, Pc, Jaws, Tutor and Message or whatever the other
one seem to apply to the voice settings in the Speech and Sounds
manager.

Anyone have the quick answer?