Re: setting a Jaws hot key

  • From: "Kerby Hill" <kerby.hill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 09:45:44 -0400

First you'll have to erase the hot key you have for other jaws versions by running the version you have a hot key set for and going into programs and go to the jaws version you have a hot key set for and go to the properties menu and tab to hot key and backspace to erase that. Then exit that version of jaws and run jaws 8 and set your hot key as you normally would. Make sure first that your old version of jaws has run jaws first checkbox not checked. I think it automatically does that but I always check to see anyway.

Kerby

----- Original Message ----- From: "Troy Burnham" <homerun@xxxxxxxxx>