RE: send mail links in jaws7

  • From: "Nicol Oosthuizen" <NOosthuizen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 14:23:13 +0200

NB: This email and its contents are subject to our email legal notice

----
Yes, that might work most of the times, but like   yesterday night I was
on a site with 2  send mail links. No actual e-mail address was written
on that send mail link;  it just said click here.
It would read like this:
For general  enquiries
Send mail link click here.
For  suggestions regarding the website contact the  webmaster
Send mail link here.
Those send male links were quite at the bottom of the page.
In that case tab would take me through all the other links, so that is
why I wish that jaws had a send   mail link hot key.