Re: selecting nonadjacent ranges in Excel

  • From: Shanda Adkins <shanda.adkins@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 16:26:34 -0500

Hi, All,
  Okay, Anne, then my syntax was wrong.  I also figured out another
way to do it after much searching:  Using the shift plus F8 command.
It's always good to know two ways to do things, but your way works
much quicker.
  My text is asking me to cut the range and copy further down the
table thus giving some blank rows to insert more data.  I could of
course just ad the rows, but since this is what the text is asking,
this is how I want to do it.
  The problem now is when I tell Excel to cut the range I've selected,
it says my command cannot be performed with multiple selections.
Select only one range.
  I know this can be performed by sighted people--that must be so, for
they're telling us to do this in this textbook.  So...  How should I
do this?
Thanks,
Shanda