RE: seeking examples of frustrating or impossible web pages

  • From: Delaunay Christophe <christophe.delaunay@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 08:18:16 +0200

Hi Dean,

In order to update my personal wireless keyboard software, I was used to go
to <http://www.logitech.com> and then, select my region, select the download
page, my keyboard model, my OS, the language in which I want the softwqare
to display its UI and, finally I pressed the "donwload" button.

Recently, Logitech have slightly updated their web site and its now
impossible to click this "download" button.

With a sighted person, it's still possible to download the software but
since the download seems to be associated with an "OnMouseUp()" javascript
function call, my jaws version 3.71 does not allow me to perform this
operation.

So, here is a quite frustratig situation in which Jaws allows me to do all
the preselections I want but then, can't allow me to perform the final
operation.

Have a nice day. Chris