Re: seeking examples of frustrating or impossible web pages

  • From: "Robert Smith" <rrrsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 16:47:20 -0700

Dean,

If you're still doing frustrating or difficult web sites here are a couple.
I'm not experienced so hope they aren't a waste of your time'
www.freeweather.com
I can't determine if there is a text based link which would give weather in
a location asked for.

Will you be discussing sites such as encyclopedias like Britanica, or
factual dictionaries such as Groves dictionary of music and musicians?

Bob