Re: search on ebay

  • From: "Debbie Scales" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 16:22:26 -0400

No it doesn't seem you are, I had to hit control A and delete it too.
But I am just curious about something.  I don't use the site that much and
don't know if this would be easier for you, but...
When I type a word in that search field, then actually it puts the same word
in the edit box further down on the page.  In your form list with insert f5,
it is the third item down, it says edit.  Or once you do a search in the
form field dialog it will say for example eBay Keyword: Specialized Edit
specialized
If I had searched for specialized.  When you first go to the page, do you
think it would be easier to press F three times to get to that edit field
which is blank where you can type your search word?
Or do you think it is easier to select start new search and delete it,
smile?  Jaws puts you in that field automatically so I can see where that
field might be preferred, but those words aren't selected so you can't just
delete them without selecting them it seems.
Maybe somebody who actually uses the site knows more than I do about this,
ha ha.
Debbie