Re: scripts and compiling

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 14:34:06 -0700

Shouldn't need to compile. They should work fine without. Just be sure to copy
both the .jss and the .jsb files. the .jsb is the compiled binary. But if for
some reason the script does not work, you will get a complaint when you launch
Quicken and will be prompted to recompile.  I think you can do it from that
dialog.

Otherwise, press enter on the .jss file in your user folder, and the script
manager opens. Then just Alt-f and s for save. Then Alt-f4 when the compile is
complete.

Dave