RE: scan disk not working

  • From: "Wil James" <wil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 13:03:17 -0500

Let me see if I get this right.  You want Windows to scan your disk every
time you start your computer?  That shouldn't be necessary if you're not
having trouble with your disks.  If you want to schedule your scandisk to
run automatically, you can do this through task scheduler.  I think that
would be off topic for this list, though.

E-mail/MSN:
wil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I C Q:
95379501