Re: rules

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 17:33:31 -0500

Yes,

1 Press Alt - T in OE

2. Select Message Rules

3.  Select Mail

4 In the first section place a check mark in the to box

5.  In the next section place a check mark in the move box

6.  In the next section press Enter on the where the to field contains people
and fill out the info

7. Press Enter on the place where it says Move to folder and select the folder
you want the messages to goto.

8.  Give the rule a name and press ok

Hope this helps

Rick