remove

  • From: TJ Vering <tvering@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 16:15:59 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: jfw-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2006 2:24 PM
To: jfw digest users
Subject: jfw Digest V3 #93

jfw Digest      Thu, 19 Jan 2006        Volume: 03  Issue: 093

In This Issue:
                Re: For everyone who can't read the Phone Book!
                Re: For everyone who can't read the Phone Book!
                Re: For everyone who can't read the Phone Book!
                Re: For everyone who can't read the Phone Book! (or list rul
                Re: Finding a Sender's Email Address
                Re: For everyone who can't read the Phone Book!
                re: Jaws lock ups
                Re: For everyone who can't read the Phone Book!
                E-mail with Outlook Problem
                Re: Jaws lock ups
                Re: For everyone who can't read the Phone Book!
                Re: E-mail with Outlook Problem
                RE: Windows software validation & Windows Updates
                RE: Agenda 2006
                RE: looking for linda g
                Re: Finding a Sender's Email Address
                RE: Again raise Pitch setting lost.
                Jaws with AVG
                Two versions of Jaws in my computer
                Authorization with Jaws
                Re: Finding a Sender's Email Address
                global versus Application specific.
                Re: Two versions of Jaws in my computer
                Re: Two versions of Jaws in my computer
                Re: Again raise Pitch setting lost.
                Re: looking for linda g
                Re: global versus Application specific.
                Re: Two versions of Jaws in my computer
                Re: Followup on My quary
                Re: Authorization with Jaws
                RE: For everyone who can't read the Phone Book!
                Reply directly to the sender
                RE: global versus Application specific.
                Re: Finding a Sender's Email Address
                Re: For everyone who can't read the Phone Book!
                RE: Finding a Sender's Email Address
                Re: For everyone who can't read the Phone Book!
                Again raise Pitch setting lost.
                kassa lite
                re: Jaws lock ups
                Re: Two versions of Jaws in my computer
                Re: For everyone who can't read the Phone Book! (or list rul
                Re: global versus Application specific.
                Again raise Pitch setting lost.
                Again raise Pitch setting lost.
                Re: Authorization with Jaws
                Re: Finding a Sender's Email Address
                Re: Authorization with Jaws
                Re: Finding a Sender's Email Address
                Re: For everyone who can't read the Phone Book!
                Re: Again raise Pitch setting lost.
                Re: Finding a Sender's Email Address
                Re: Authorization with Jaws
                Re: Authorization with Jaws
                Re: For everyone who can't read the Phone Book!
                Re: Authorization with Jaws
                Re: Again raise Pitch setting lost.
                RE: real spam

From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: For everyone who can't read the Phone Book!
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 08:19:53 -0800

Hi,

I should have been more specific.  This has nothing to do with locale.  I
was simply tired.  The point is, this is my local land line carrier (what we

used to just call the phone company), in this case, SBC.  I keep in my files

a letter from the ophthalmologist who wrote up a diagnosis saying I was
legally blind more than ten years ago, the result of a progressive retinal
degeneration that would only get worse.  When documentation like this is
requested, I just have a friend come by, find a copy of that letter, and
include it with the application.

If you don't have anything of this sort, I'm sure they'll accept one of a
number of other things.  For example, if you have an ID card for a blind
service institution, as I have for the Braille Institute, that would
probably suffice.  Before just giving up and foregoing the convenience of
normal 411 service,  why not at least contact your telephone company and ask

them what's needed?  That's all it would take to clarify this for yourself.

A doctor's visit for $30 or $40?  That's either very cheap, if you're paying

out of pocket, or very expensive, if that's your co-payment on an insurance
plan.  where did you get those figures?

From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 08:21:31 -0800

It also comes in handy if you're using a cell phone, where an information
call is even more expensive than normal if you just dial 411.

Indeed. That's how it is here in my small town as well. Pretty much
everywhere will do this. However, this number may come in handy if you're at
your friend's house or something.

------------------------------

From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 08:24:42 -0800

Glenna,
Verizon wireless isn't a land line phone company.  That's a different
situation, and differs from provider to provider.  But Verizon also offers
free 411 to a blind customer, requesting proof of blindness be sent in along

with the application form.  Call customer service again and ask about this.
They will send you the application.  I should have mentioned that in my last

message where I said that the 800 number was necessary for free information
on a cell phone.  It isn't.  Sorry about that.
that the Nancy
It is not on verizonwireless! I asked them and they said one call was $1.49.
Glenna
Glenna Burgess

Windows Messenger screen name, earthmother122
AIM Screen Name, earthmother122
Yahoo Messenger Screen Name, earthmother122

------------------------------

From: "Blake Sinnett" <frequency660@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: For everyone who can't read the Phone Book! (or list rules)
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 10:31:31 -0600

bla bla bla

From: "Alan Clendinen" <alanclendinen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 09:11:24 -0500

For those who can't read the JFW User's List rules, it says that topics must

be related to the use of JAWS or how to use JAWS with other applications.

The use of a free 411 service may be of interest to blind people, but it is
not on topic for this list.

And don't bother pointing out that I am not the list moderator in an attempt

to justify off-topic posts. If this list had a proactive moderator, it
wouldn't be necessary to post this message.

Alan --

------------------------------

From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Finding a Sender's Email Address
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 08:35:44 -0800

If you don't particularly wish to add the person to your address book, but
just want to see and/or capture their address in order to write back to them

just at that time, just go to the From line in the message's header's by
pressing shift tab until you get there, then press home to make sure you're
at the beginning of the line, then shift-end to copy the address to the
Clipboard and that's that.  Start a new message, paste the address into the
To line, and there you go.
<A.Spratt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  From: Anita

  If you go into properties while in an e-mail that I've sent,my e-mail
address should be listed under the details tab.
      Anita

------------------------------

From: "Blake Sinnett" <frequency660@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 10:36:38 -0600

O yes! I didn't even think about that!

From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 08:21:31 -0800

From: Shan.Noyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 10:56:32 -0600

Hi:

Just finished reading the thread about the Jaws 7.0 lock ups that a
several folks have been experiencing.  I experience the same things.

One thing that I've done to try and avoid having to reboot all the time
because on a lock up it seems that one can not unload jaws I created a
short cut on my desktop and the command that i run in the shortcut is:
kill -f jfw.exe

then i set up the shortcut to be started with a key combination say: alt,
control, k
and this seems to kill jaws in its whole and then when i relaunch it it
starts up properly.

Yes, I also agree it seems that the lock up problems are a lot worse in
version 7 as compared to 5.

I'm running windows xp, however, my company only have sp1 on the operating
system have not pushed out sp2 yet.

anyways hope this info helps.  at least it cuts down on the reboot issue.

any other thoughts or tricks out there with these lock ups..

Shan Noyes
S.C.S.A 7, S.C.S.A 8, GGSC-0200, GHTQ, GSIP
Technical Analyst - Corporate Security
SaskTel
Phone: 306-777-4830, Cell: 306-533-1440

------------------------------

From: "Steve Gomes" <finnygomes@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 09:57:09 -0700

nancy I am curious what organization runs this service and who funds it. Is
it also available on the web.

skype name  stevegomes
web site
www.rellek.com/stevegomes
phone 720-747-4990

Subject: E-mail with Outlook Problem
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 11:11:54 -0600
From: "Ray Campbell" <ray.campbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi All:

I've got a client with what I think is a strange e-mail problem.  She is
running JAWS 6 with Microsoft Outlook 2003.  A colleague of hers is
running Microsoft Outlook 2000.  When her colleague sends her an e-mail
with an attachment from Outlook 2000, my client cannot find the
attachment using jaws key plus a.  She knows from talking with a sighted
colleague that the attachment is there, but it's imbedded in the e-mail
somehow.  I suggested she try and save the attachment by going to the
file menu, then hitting 'n' for save attachments.  She then should get a
file name dialog box where she can decide where the attachment should be
saved.

Any ideas on why she cannot see the attachment with jaws key plus a?  Is
there that much of a difference between MS Outlook 2000 and 2003?  Her
colleague is sending the mail from MS word.  The colleague goes to the
file menu inside of word, then to the send to sub menu, then selects
mail recipient as attachment.

Thanks in advance for any thoughts.

Ray Campbell, Help Desk Technician
Adaptive Technology Center
Chicago Lighthouse for People Who Are Blind or Visually Impaired
1850 W. Roosevelt Road
Chicago, IL  60608
312-997-3651 (Voice/Relay) or
888-825-0080 (voice/Relay)
ray.campbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

------------------------------

From: "Sun Sparkle" <sunshine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 11:19:43 -0600

how do you set this up i mean so you can get it to work like you state here
please email me off list and let me know
thanks

From: "Cathy" <babyblue56@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 12:37:39 -0500

    directory assistance through sprint only allows a blind person to have
free local 411 calls, not long distant directory assistance! Thanku for this
info!

From: "Adrian Spratt" <A.Spratt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: E-mail with Outlook Problem
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 12:32:59 -0500

I had this problem prior to JAWS 6.2.  My solution was to shift-tab once
into the attachments field.  Then JAWS would recognize any attachments.

Aside from that, can't she upgrade to 6.2?  I think it should be free to
owners of version 6.  Many listers have commented that 6.2 is much more
stable than 6, as I have certainly found.

From: "Linda  Parent" <mslparent25@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Windows software validation & Windows Updates
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 12:52:14 -0500

Hi,

I don't think that's true at least in xp.

Linda Parent

From: "Linda  Parent" <mslparent25@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Agenda 2006
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 12:52:16 -0500

Hi,

Where do you download agenda 2006?

Linda Parent

From: "Linda  Parent" <mslparent25@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: looking for linda g
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 12:52:17 -0500

Hi,
I'm not sure what information you are asking for.

Linda Parent
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 01:53:30 +0800
From: "Allan@3M" <three_m@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

hi,

if anyone of you are using jaws 7.0, FS has add a new script for "reply
directly to the sender" when during in an e-mail. but you must add a
keystroke for it in order to make it work.

this features is cool if anyone of you want to reply directly to the sender
but not reply to the list. If anyone of you want the steps, reply to this
list, I will give the steps.

Regards,
Allan Wong

3M TECHNOLOGY
Address: 162 Jalan Helang Jambul, Kepong Baru, 52100, Kuala Lumpur,
Malaysia.
Phone: +60-3-6280 4100
Mobile: +60-16-202 0000
E-mail/MSN Messenger: three_m@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: allan_3m

------------------------------

From: "Linda Parent" <mslparent25@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Again raise Pitch setting lost.
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 12:56:02 -0500

Hi,

I find that the pitch for capsis not working either.  There is no way to
arrow down on the choice of percentage.  You have to backspace the rate that
is there and type what rate you want but I haven't gotten it to work.
Perhaps reinstalling jaws will work.

Linda Parente

From: "Andrew Diaz Russell" <a.diazrussell@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Jaws with AVG
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 18:05:12 -0000

Can somebody write to me off-list with a list of key strokes to use AVG with
Jaws?
I have that antivirus and can do the basics: Upgrade with F9 and then scan
something using the applications key and downarrowing to the appropriate
option.

Cheers.
Andrew.

------------------------------

From: "Andrew Diaz Russell" <a.diazrussell@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Two versions of Jaws in my computer
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 18:08:04 -0000

Dear all:
I have two versions in my computer of Jaws. They are Jaws 5.10 and the
previous one before i got the upgrade: 5.0

My computer is quite slow and I have been told that Jaws uses a lot of Ram.
If I uninstall the first version, will that also get rid of the
authorization? Or can I keep using the latter version of Jaws while
occupaying less ram by doing that?

Would it harm Jaw's performance if i take the first version off?

Cheers. Andrew.

------------------------------

From: "Andrew Diaz Russell" <a.diazrussell@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Authorization with Jaws
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 18:09:35 -0000

I've just been thinking:
How do I recover an authorization and put it in the disk ready to install it
again if I ever have to format the hard drive?

Does anybody have those instructions?

Thank you ever so much folks!

Andrew.

------------------------------

From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 10:05:04 -0800

Hi Alan,

this is a Jaws feature you're talking about, and one I'm sure many of us
would like to learn.  Why not post the instructions publicly?  that's what
this list is for.

Thanks,
Daniel

------------------------------

From: "Anita" <evera@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: global versus Application specific.
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 13:06:20 -0500

    Hi List,
    I'm still confused about the meaning of global versus application
specific settings. It seems both of these options are in both the global and
application voice settings menus. Why is this?
    Thanks for any assistance with these questions.
    Anita

------------------------------

Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 12:08:15 -0600 (CST)
From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Two versions of Jaws in my computer

To degrade your computer's performance, JAWS has to be running. Just
having it installed on your system only takes up hard drive space, not RAM
or other system resources. That having been said, uninstalling the earlier
version will not remove your authorization.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews

------------------------------

From: "Andrew Diaz Russell" <a.diazrussell@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 18:15:31 -0000

Thanks 4 that!

How do I do that? Do I go to Jaws sub menu and hit uninstall and that is it?

Cheers. Andrew.

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 02:13:10 +0800
From: "Allan@3M" <three_m@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

hi,

Sorry in previous posting, actually in jaws 7.0 you must key in manually but

not arrow up & down. Just key in any number then press OK button. The
setting will then change.

again, the difault is 20%

------------------------------

From: "anthony campbell" <anthony.campbell07@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 18:13:50 -0000

HI, I AM LOOKING FOR LINDAS EMAIL SHE LIVS IN HARRO IN ESSEX. BUT I THINK
SHE IS AWAY AT THE MOMENT. I CAN'T FIND HER ADDRESS. I HAD IT BUT MY
COMPUTER HAD TO BE REFORMATTED AND I DID NOT SAVE HER DETAILS.
CHEERS

I THINK HER NAME IS LINDA GASKIL

Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 12:14:30 -0600 (CST)
From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: global versus Application specific.

I'll just make up an example here which I hope will explain the situation.

Let's say you like a speech rate of 80% for general use. So you go into
your global settings, and set the speech rate for 80%.That's now your
default speech rate: JAWS will use a speech rate of 80% unless you tell it
otherwise.

Now, let's say you prefer a slower speech rate when you're in Word, to be
sure your typing isn't as bad as mine. So you want a speech rate of 50%.
You still want 80% in all of your other applications, but you want to slow
it down for Word. So you'd go into Word, and you would adjust your
application-specific setting for Word to 50%. Remember, the speech rate
will be 80% unless we tell it otherwise? This is how to tell it otherwise.
So if we have global set for 80%, and Word's application-specific setting
at 50%, then we have told JAWS this: Always use a speech rate of 80%,
except when you're in Word, in which case I want you to slow down to 50%.
Then when you leave Word, the global setting will take over again. Let me
know if this explanation makes any sense.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews

------------------------------

Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 12:16:09 -0600 (CST)
From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>

It's in the programs menu, under the version of JAWS you want to remove.
Choose uninstall. You'll be given the option to repair, modify, or
uninstall. You would choose uninstall.

Bruce

--

------------------------------

Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 13:23:59 -0500
From: Hilton Santiago <tsantiago128@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Followup on My quary

www.microsoft.com
HTH

From: "Ricque" <ricque@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Authorization with Jaws
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 13:40:57 -0500

Hi Andrew,
That depends on which type of authorization you are referring to.
If it is the 3.5 floppy disk authorization,
then you insert the floppy, and choose the hjauth.exe,
and choose remove authorization from the available options.
This will retreive the token from the hard drive.
If the authorization is the ILM, then there is nothing to do, but
re-authorize from the internet,
after re-installing Jaws.
HTH,
Ricque
E-Mail: ricque@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows Messenger: ricque@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

From: "Dave S" <dspeck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 13:41:53 -0500

Actually, Verizon also provides landline service.  Thank God I do not have
to rely on Verizon!

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 03:01:59 +0800
From: "Allan@3M" <three_m@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Reply directly to the sender

hi,

For those who interested to make this setting, please read this carefully.

1. go to outlook express.
2. press "insert+8 (on the numbers row)".
3. jaws keyboard manager will open together with outlook express 5-6.jkm.
4. press "tab" once, jaws will say "list view".
5. press "r" for 9 times, you will hear jaws say "reply directly to the
sender".
6. press "ctrl+a" jaws will say "add keystroke", just press your desire key
combination. note! please make sure the  keystroke that you enter is not
been use by outlook express.
7. press "tab" till OK button and press "spacebar".
8. this confirmation screen will appear:

Confirm Add Keystroke
Are you sure you want to modify outlook express 5-6.JKM.
 Yes  No Cancel

just hit on yes to accept the changes.

9. finally, press "alt+f4" to close jaws keyboard manager and outlook
express 5-6.jkm file.

now, you can try your keystroke, just open one of the jfw list e-mail and
press the combination key. jaws will respond "reply directly to the sender".

good luck!

From: "Jim Grimsby" <jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 11:05:40 -0800

hi the settings you are talking about is default or application not
global and application.
hth

jim grimsby
msn: jim.grimsby@xxxxxxx
email:  jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx
skype: jim.grimsby

From: "G.W. Cox" <gwcox2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 12:12:41 -0700

1. Open your e-mail program, Outlook or Outlook Express. This function
is
not available to Eudora users.
2. Press INSERT+8 to open the Keyboard Manager.
3. If necessary, press TAB once to move focus into the list if
individual
scripts within the script source file.
4. In the list of scripts, locate the ReplyDirectlyToSender script.
5. Press CTRL+A to assign a keystroke to this script. I used
CTRL+SHIFT+A
since it wasn't assigned to anything else, but you can use any other
unassigned keystroke.
6. Press TAB once and uncheck the check box that asks if you want to
assign
the keystroke only to whatever keyboard configuration (desktop or
laptop)
you're using.
7. TAB to the OK button and press ENTER.
8. Press ENTER again to save and exit.

  If you go into properties while in an e-mail that I've sent,my e-mail
address should be listed under the details tab.
      Anita

1/14/2006

------------------------------

From: "Judith Bron" <jbron@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 14:08:09 -0500

The 411 information is national now, at least with Vorizon.  Check your
local phone company for details e blind.

------------------------------

From: "G B" <gbmagoo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 11:28:19 -0800

In outlook or outlook express all you have to do to reply to sender is do a
control + r
So you do not need to make another key command.

From: "Judith Bron" <jbron@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 14:14:02 -0500

Each phone company offers this benefit if they in fact provide the service.
It is not an organization, a government mandate or anything that needs
funding.  Yardbird is right, you have to be able to provide proof that you
are indeed legally blind from a medical source and, if your local phone
service provider has this service, you are eligible.  Judith

From: "Serge Tumanyan" <tumanyan@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Again raise Pitch setting lost.
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 22:31:44 -0800

Hi, Allan.

I have fixed the problem. It is in another place, in voice aliaces. Thanks
Robert, it works.

Good bye.

------------------------------

From: "amber" <amberanddottie@xxxxxxx>
Subject: kassa lite
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 13:31:06 -0600

Hi I am having a problem with kassa lite it will connect but it will not let
me do a surtch it says surch unavadable what can I do,  thanks

------------------------------

From: "Blake Sinnett" <frequency660@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 13:31:51 -0600

You could always change the configuration of the JFWService. Upon failure,
restart this service.

From: "Andrew Diaz Russell" <a.diazrussell@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 19:38:53 -0000

Dear Bruce:

Thank you. I note that you know quite a fair bit, congratulations. Jaws is
being really hard for me. My brain was not desined to fuit Jaws I am
afraid...

------------------------------

From: "Judith Bron" <jbron@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 14:23:50 -0500

Yes, this is one of those messages that should be ignored but I wonder if
Allen has ever needed assistance with anything since he has some degree of
visual disability.  Garbage like this is totally unnecessary since most of
us are visually impaired to some degree and don't look at topics like this
as "blah, blah, blah".  I guess that Allen doesn't use the phone much.

------------------------------

From: "Anita" <evera@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 14:35:29 -0500

Yes, your explanation made sense. To summarize, when I want to change a
setting that effects every application in JFW, settings are applied to the
default .jcf configuration file or .JCF, correct? When changes are to be
made for a specific application, the Program in question has to be opened,
and changes can be made from there. Is this correct?
    Anita

------------------------------

From: "Serge Tumanyan" <tumanyan@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 22:38:04 -0800

Hi, Robert.

Well, yes, it works, thanks.

Good bye.

------------------------------

From: "Serge Tumanyan" <tumanyan@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 22:40:15 -0800

Hi, Allan.

It still continues to say 'Cap' before capital letters, instead of raising
pitch.

Good bye.

------------------------------

From: "Blake Sinnett" <frequency660@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 13:39:50 -0600

If the authorization is ILM, copy fsshell32.dll and jaws.cps from the
program files\jaws\activator directory. After installing jaws and when jaws
starts up and asks for activation, stop jaws and use narrator to delete
these files and copy the fsshell32.dll and jaws.cps files to the program
files\jaws\activator directory.

From: "G.W. Cox" <gwcox2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 12:41:38 -0700

They are asking about a list member. If you hit control R, you'll be
replying to the message at the list, not the individual privately.

From: "Andrew Diaz Russell" <a.diazrussell@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 19:50:31 -0000

Hello.

I think it is the floppy one. What is the other one?

How can I reauthorise from the web? Is there a sight and some instructions
on how to do it?

Cheers. That will help if anything ever happens Phew!

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 03:45:16 +0800
From: "Allan@3M" <three_m@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

hi G B,

if you press ctrl+r within outlook or outlook express on those mail from
list such as jfw list, you will only enable to reply back to the list but
not to the sender itself. the command that we are talking now, is reply
direct to the sender not to the list. please read this carefully. but
however, this command only applicable to jaws 7.0 user only.

------------------------------

Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 11:42:34 -0800
From: "Jim" <jazzpiano@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Nancy, here is one better. If you contact your local phone company they will

have you fill out a form and from there on, information calls are free, just

by dialing 411. I haven't paid for information for years. I think a Dr. has
to sign for the fact that you are  blind, but hey, it' worth it, because
even your number charges you for minutes called. Call your local phone
company and check it out.
Jim

Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 03:51:42 +0800
From: "Allan@3M" <three_m@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

hi,

sorry, now only I understand what is exactly you want.

------------------------------

From: "Steve Gomes" <finnygomes@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 12:53:53 -0700

jerry I did this like you sid nit is not working. when I m typing jws is
leving out letters nd trying to tlk

skype name  stevegomes
web site
www.rellek.com/stevegomes
phone 720-747-4990

------------------------------

From: "Andrew Diaz Russell" <a.diazrussell@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 19:56:59 -0000

Thank you. I have not got a clue what that is but thanks!

I must dumm.

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 03:59:59 +0800
From: "Allan@3M" <three_m@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

hi Blake,

I wandering, can we just copy the jfw.cps file with normal windows copy
command? will it work perfectly?.
normally, jfw.cps is located in another folder is call jfw.cps, so, do we
need to copy the jfw.cps folder also?.

------------------------------

Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 11:48:36 -0800
From: "Jim" <jazzpiano@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Agreed. Here in Covina California, we are on verizon, and we have free info
on 411 with proof of blindness. I bet your Dr. would fill out the form for
less than $40. Call and ask. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. And, like
Yard bird says, they might take proof from someone else, a teacher,  a
minister etc.
Jim

From: "Andrew Diaz Russell" <a.diazrussell@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 20:14:50 -0000

No idea. I do not speak Chinese...

------------------------------

From: "Serge Tumanyan" <tumanyan@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 23:15:28 -0800

Hi, Allan.

Never mind.

Good bye.

------------------------------

From: "Ray Remillard" <rayrem@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: real spam
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 15:23:00 -0500

We also create boxes for all known contacts, then when something new comes
in, it lands in the Inbox and immediately subject to scrutinty.  We use a
program called Pocketknife peek to examine the letter without actually
"opening" it and if it is spam, it gets deleted.  Most are obvious from the
subject line or sender and they get deleted right away.  We may lose some
good ones, but what the heck?   That's why good subject lines are so
important.  Very little is repeat spam, so creating filters does not work
too well.