Re: For everyone who can't read the Phone Book! (or list rules)

  • From: "Alan Clendinen" <alanclendinen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 15:53:05 -0500

Judith,

So the list rules mean nothing to you and others who are thumbing their noses at a request that we remain on topic? There are a number of lists which cater to general accessibility issues for the blind. Why not post your messages about 411 phone calls to one of those lists and stop cluttering up the *JFW Users List* with completely off-topic "blah, blah, blah."

Alan

Judith wrote:
Yes, this is one of those messages that should be ignored but I wonder if
Allen has ever needed assistance with anything since he has some degree of
visual disability.  Garbage like this is totally unnecessary since most of
us are visually impaired to some degree and don't look at topics like this
as "blah, blah, blah".  I guess that Allen doesn't use the phone much.